Welcome to WebFile
*** Special Notice ***
Effective February 10, 2014, the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Department and Mediation Scheduler have a new fax number: 804-823-6904.
*** Special Notice ***
Order Concerning Medical Records and Designations:
Click here to review the Order of the Commission Clarifying Commission Rules 2.2(B)(3) and 4.2. This Order concerns the filing of medical records and the requirements for medical records designations and is effective July 1, 2013.
*** Special Notice - ATTORNEYS ***
If you currently use WebFile to manage cases and you are moving to a new firm where you intend to continue to use WebFile to manage any or all of your current cases, please click here for critical instructions to maintain WebFile access to your current cases.
Welcome to WebFile, the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission's online portal to electronic records. WebFile has been set up so that, based on your role, you can manage records and take care of key transactions online. Specific WebFile functions allow
- Claimants to review their claim's history and protect their rights by submitting an online Claim Form and Request for Hearing if needed
- Small volume carriers to submit First and Subsequent Reports of Injury online
- Claims Administrators to review their portfolio of claims and upload relevant documents, such as the Employer Application For Hearing and Agreement Forms
- Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) and Group Self Insured Associations (GSIAs) to manage Proof of Coverage
- Attorneys to note representation on, view, and manage case files
- Claims migrated from our legacy system to our new JCMS will not contain the same amount of documents in the image tab that a claim that began in the new JCMS. If you need additional documents, please contact the Commission.
After logging in (see log in link at top right of page), you will see information and documents specific to your role, along with the "Help & Support" link which allows you to access the same information while you are online that you can find in your WebFile Guide. WebFile Guides are comprehensive user manuals that contains job aids, step-by-step instructions, and background information.
Carriers / Self-Insured Employers: Download the WebFile Guide for Claim Administrators.
Claimants: Download the WebFile Guide for Claimants. This document provides specific instructions for how to log in, view your claim records, and file relevant forms. Please call 1-877-664-2566 if you have questions.
Professional Employer Organizations: Download the WebFile Guide for PEO's.
Group Self-Insurance Associations: Download the WebFile Guide for GSIA's.
Claimants may direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-664-2566 for assistance. All other questions may be directed to your organization's Site Administrator.
WebFile Attorney Tutorials - You must have Windows Media Player to view these tutorials
- Welcome to WebFile
- Setting up Attorneys
- Resetting Passwords
- Filing a Claim for Benefits
- Searching JCN's
- Viewing the Record
- Noting Representation
- Creating PDF's
- Uploading Filings
- Uploading Medical Records
- Scheduled Hearings and Primary Attorneys
- Email Notices
- Unreported Accidents and Unique Representation Scenarios
Please forward all questions to email@example.com.
- VWC Website
- IAIABC Website
- EDI Implementation Guide
- WebFile Guide for Claimants
- WebFile Guide for Claim Administrators
- WebFile Guide for Professional Employer Organizations
- WebFile Guide for Group Self-Insurance Associations
- WebFile Guide for Attorneys
- WebFile Practice Tips for Attorneys
- WebFile for Attorneys FAQ's
- Terms and Conditions
Claimants: Please click the "Claimant Registration" link above to register for access to WebFile.
Claim Administrators: You must request WebFile access through your organization's Site Administrator.
If you would like to be setup as a WebFile Site Administrator for a Claims Administrator, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name of Organization.
- Site Administrator Name and Email Address.
- All Claim Administrator FEIN's used by your organization to file claims.
Attorneys: You must request WebFile access through your firm's Site Administrator.